update + new website!

07 April 2013


Hello readers!
  Yeah, I've been gone for a hell of a long time: so sorry! I actually have been reading, and now that I have a week off from school: I can catch up! So far, I'm alternating between several books:

  • The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
  • The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold 
   For some reason, I'm finding it difficult to read all of them. I read a chapter of the Lovely Bones, then started reading Cat's Cradle and then read a quarter of The Clockwork Prince and have read over a half of The Fountainhead. Why isn't there a book that I can stay interested in and finish? Am I going through a reading-crisis? Have you all been through this before? I mean, I'm medically depressed at the moment because there could have been a change in my medication dosage (I need to get that checked up), so lack-of-interest could apply to books as well? What do you think?

  Aside from that horrible issue I'm dealing with (the reading thing), I have spectacular news! Spectacular for me, anyway, but hopefully you'll enjoy it!
follow the lights :D to a new website!
 I have a new website! It's a personal blog, where I have more freedom to discuss various topics than I do over here: which is only for books. It's called "Kirthi Rao", my name, but I have yet to change it to something else, haha.

 So please support me and visit over here! Thanks :D Have a nice Sunday :) Saludos!
-Kirthi

4 thoughts:

  1. I'm having trouble sticking with a book right now. Usually, I have two or three going on at a time, but now I have like...5. And I'm having a tough time wanting to read through to the end. All of them are interesting books though, so I'm not really sure what the issue is. My mind must be distracted.

    I'm going to mosey on over to your new blog now!

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad at life-blogging. Is that weird? I have one for non-bookish things but I rarely even open that one up!

    It sounds to me that you might be hitting the dreaded Reading Slump. In which case, hang in there! I just recently got out of one and am in a reading kick.... but a bit of a reviewing slump.

    Anyways, Clockwork Prince gets really good once you get into it... and then you can read Clockwork Princess which is REALLY good. Just imagine a mini Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch standing on your shoulder cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola chica,
    I totally understand what you are going through, it happens at times when you seem unable to read. You just need to let the storm pass :)
    I read more than 2 books at the time but when I'm really stress out I can't read nothing.
    Hope everything is fine
    Love,
    Ruty@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I think you made various good points in features also.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger