finally: it's here!

02 October 2012

After over two weeks since I placed the order, I finally got the book I've been waiting for.

Four Histories by William Shakespeare (Richard II, Henry IV Part 1 and 2, and Henry V) Though I've already got the grand Barnes and Noble complete set, I wanted one that I could carry around and that had larger print (as opposed to the tiny, minuscule print in the B&N one)

it's late, sorry for the poor lighting!

little did I realise how thick it was
 And of course, the book I'm only a third of the way through that I got AGES ago from the author himself! Signed! I promised a review and I really regret taking this long. This will be done before I start any other book, so next review is over Timbuctoo by Tahir Shah!
it's very unique. Thick, nice large print, and even fold out maps!
So there is my current stance on reading at the moment! What about you?

2 thoughts:

  1. These look awesome! Though I've always wanted tot read Shakespeare, I've never got past that tricky language. I really should. And actually, I read parts of Romeo and Juliet in 9th grade - my English teacher warned us about his nasty, crude humor. ;) That second book, Timbuctoo, looks really cool. You'll have to give a full summary and review soon! :D

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award! Because your blog is so simple and spiffy. :) My blog is here:
    http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I'm really keen on Shakespeare. I've read about half of his plays, but I don't own a single copy. For shame, right? This post has made the idea of purchasing a few more prominent. I really would like to read his work outside of the classroom. Then, without all of those stupid deadlines (IE the threat of having a pop quiz, so I *must* read two acts in one night) maybe I'll actually be able to really appreciate the cleverness in his words!

    - Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger