feature and follow: 5 + funny harry potter pictures

12 July 2012

I hope you'll note the button I made. I wasn't too fond of the old one, haha :D For new readers, if you want to know how I do Feature and Follow Friday's, click here. Welcome and thank you so much for stopping by!

This week's question:

What drove you to start book-blogging in the first place?

Nothing drove me, really. I just started doing it, I didn't realise I could get "free books" or actually correspond with authors or meet so many new people. I fell into the book blogging habit and I've never gotten up. And I'm glad for it, haha :D



This post is pretty short, so I thought I'd add some funny pictures. Regular followers will know I love posting funny Harry Potter pictures. I don't curse though, these pictures do. Plus! I am not a twilight hater, I'm just not particularly fond of the books.

For some reason, I cracked up at this. I read it aloud in the same voice Daniel Radcliffe used in this scene, haha :D

Troll in the dungeon!
I feel terrible for hating Snape when all this time, he was truly good inside.
Lupin does have it pretty touch


And thus concludes this feature and follow friday! I hope you've enjoyed! Comment and I promise I'll visit your blog :D Happy blog hopping!

(PS: photo credit to those who made the photos! I don't know where they came from)

14 thoughts:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thank you for posting those pictures--I couldn't help but laugh out loud! But that very first one? That's actually me in disguise... ;)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL those pictures are hilarious, Happy Friday!

    Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pics!

    New follower!


    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower via GFC :) hahaha love the pics! Have a great weekend :)
    Alexia - Our FF post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are hilarious! LOL! I'm a new follower! :D

    Kyra
    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool. :) And I love the pictures! Especially the Severus Snape one.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, love the last picture. I can totally imagine that Remus was thinking about that :P

    AND SNAPE *Tears in my eyes* Loyal fan from book 1. *Sobs*

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/feature-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the funny Harry Potter pictures! I totally miss Snape as well :-)

    New follower via GFC.

    Would love for you to stop by my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, for me 'free books' were things of myth when I started book blogging. I feel so privileged now to receive them before anyone else. It's really wonderful.
    NEW FOLLOWER!
    I loled pretty hard with those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I couldn't help but giggle while reading this blog :)

    Which was awkward seeing as how I'm on a road trip and making use of McDonalds' free wifi....

    Eh, oh well, what's life without a little awkwardness?

    Thank you for following my blog, and I totally look forward to reading your reviews!

    I am now a new follower via GFC!!

    -dee
    wellpinaroseonyournose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL this post made me laugh !
    and I just started following you!
    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. Love the photos :) Thanks for stopping by and following. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun stuff! I followed on GFC. My blog is book-matters.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger