shakespeare

18 June 2012

I've always wanted to read Shakespeare, with so many lovers of it and so many references to it. So I just came back from Barnes and Noble where I purchased this beautiful thing:


When reading complicated or hard to understand works, I enjoy having my own copy to write and take notes in. I could've just gone to the library and checked out each of his books but having my own copy, and it being all in one is amazing.

I'm so thrilled and I can't wait to start! Do you have any advice or experiences you'd like to share about reading Shakespeare? I'd love to hear it!

2 thoughts:

  1. I've been looking to get my hands on one of those! :) I've read most of them by themselves, but it'd be nice to have them all together and all mine.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger