feature and follow

01 June 2012



 

Parajunkee and Alison Can Read are doing this fantastic Feature and Follow blog hop which is basically a way to meet new bloggers and follow (and get followed) I think this is brilliant. Especially, as you all know, I'm attempting to achieve five hundred followers!

To all you blog hoppers visiting: Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This week's question IS:

Q: You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

Katsa from Graceling and Valek from Poison Study!


Why? Because they've both got that killer instinct, that intense strength and skill. They're both protective of the one's they love, and I'm sure they'll protect each other (dangerous people are always in danger) :) For those who haven't read one or both of these books: READ IT

P.S. You should enter my 500 follower giveaway
Thank you very much :)

17 thoughts:

  1. New follower!

    Ooh, yes, nice choices :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice match-up! I've only read Graceling, but from your description of Valek, I think he and Katsa would definitely make quite a pair!

    Love your blog!
    new follower :)

    here’s my hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks for following me! I'm followin you now!
    I will read the books.
    I'd like to see two characters with thaose characteristics in a relationship!
    I'm sure it would be fun
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying all these strong couples I'm seeing! Following!

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these books so I guess I need to :-)
    Thanks for the follow. I am following back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read either of these two books, but I've heard SUCH great things! Good answer, makes me want to move them up the TBR list.
    Thanks for stopping by on the hop, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post makes me want to read these books! I have heard such a great things about them and Graceling is in my TBR Pile. Good choices! :) Thanks for the follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heey
    I'm following back! I haven't read either of these books, but they look so good!! Thanks for stopping by,
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Yelena finds out that Valek is with Katsa, Yelena will use her magic to Katsa and send her in the fire world with the fire warper. XD

    Thanks for dropping by and following :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Following my blog and also for comment.

    I am following you back. One of these days I am going to complete my Author Table and get publish (Book Review Page) When is the question of when I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my these books both look amazing! I really need to read Graceling, I have heard so many amazing things about it! Great choice :D New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have actually never read any of those books. Should probably look into it.

    Thanks for stopping by and following. Am returning the favor.

    ~ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read either of these, but that cover for Poison Study is gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping in and following - followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Graceling! Katsa was a cool character. I've never heard of Poison Study, but it looks awesome.
    Thanks for following my blog! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice answer but i don't know who they are...still need to read graceling and poison study

    old follower

    thanks for visiting my FF post here

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a very good combination to me!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - now following you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my Friday Follow!

    I wish I knew where Durmstrang was, but sadly - I do not. :(

    Returning the follow! :))

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger