more harry potter love

25 September 2011

Right, so I went crazy during that little free time I had during the week. So every day, I uploaded more funny Harry Potter pictures to my "Harry Potter Humour" Album on my Facebook, and I go crazy laughing at it every time. So I decided, why not share it with my literary bunch of awesome people who will surely enjoy this as much as I did? Any








Oh, here's some favourites:





Some more funny ones:







Oh, I should introduce some Ron and Hermione, right?



5 thoughts:

  1. Brilliant :) That's all I have to say lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIRTHI I LOVE THESE. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD! <3 great stess reliever actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical. I can totally see how finding one will send you right down a rabbit hole and eat an ENTIRE afternoon!!!
    (the facebook ones are my favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love this!! Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger