Borders Is Closing Down! All of them!

18 July 2011

Ohmygosh, my most favourite book store in the entire world is closing down!!! Borders has always had low prices, cheap delicious chocolate at the register, so many good stuff! I'm horrified. Borders is like the younger sibling, the kind sweet one always looking up to her older brother, Barnes and Noble, the mean and expensive of the siblings.

Here's the full article on it.

I've got a plan to go out and buy as many of the books I've always wanted to own once Borders starts all their sales. It's going to be the best book spree ever. But then....after that....my favourite store won't exist anymore....>_< I'm going to buy a gift card, a plain one, and put it in my diary to record it. (Sob)

6 thoughts:

  1. =[ I always wanted to work at a Borders... and now I never will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borders was always my favorite new-book store. I'm sad to see them go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heartbroken! It's my favorite non-Internet store! (I know they're online, but you know what I mean!) It's the closest to my home, and – as you mentioned – cheaper and friendlier than Barnes and Noble! I'm so sad! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I cannot believe it. It's sad to imagine a whole chain that has been around for more than 30 years just end like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out yesterday, and I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it... I mean, Borders. I love that place.. :(
    Oh and I plan to go on a book shopping spree as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger