New Look!

05 June 2011

Those of you who have been following my blog for a long time might know how many times I changed my design, but this one is staying for a long time. It was done by the wonderful blog designer Gracie from Spring Flowers Blog Design.

 Gracie was incredibly patient with me and all my little nit-picky OCD attitude towards the design. She doesn't charge at all for designs, and that's an amazing thing about her. Gracie actually loves to design just for the fun of it and doesn't care much at all about the money.

There are still a few little changes to be made.

Also, from now on, I'm going to try to focus more on the books and reviews and less on the design. The blogging friends I had have all got a ton more followers than I do and have so many cool posts and content and I'm....well I'm behind. I PROMISE I WILL BE A BETTER BOOK BLOGGER!!!

2 thoughts:

  1. I like the new look, its very clean. :)
    That's really cool the she designs blogs for free, plus Gracie did an awesome job.

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome blog design, and in all honestly, it can get a bit annoying all the times you change your blog design, but I've loved seeing all the ways in which this blog has changed and evolved, it's really cool :)

    Also, I happen to LOVE your posts. They are usually amazing... especially ones with pictures/poems/ and what not. Some are entertaining, while others are though-provoking, and most all of them show your personality, and I love reading them. I do actually check your blog a lot, just to make sure I haven't missed any blog posts! xD :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger