MY Harry Potter Cast

04 June 2011

When I was reading the Harry Potter books, I made totally different images of the characters. They were wiped away when I saw the movies. So instead, I've decided to put new faces to the old characters.

James Potter and Lily Evans (models unknown)


Remus Lupin and Sirius Black (Chris Martin and Johnny Depp)


Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley (deviantArt image) and model unknown)

What do you think? I'll have another post with the rest of the characters! ^_^

8 thoughts:

  1. Nice, I could see Johnny Depp as a young Sirius from Jump Street 21 era. I'd certainly see that movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the models for James and Lily... The others are cool, too. I always picture someone like John Krasinski or James MacAvoy for Remus for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea. I pictured the characters differently, too. I try to hold on to my old images when I reread the books, but it's so hard with competition from the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... That devian art image is of Daniel Radcliff xD

    I like Sirius though, I always thought he should have been so much more handsome. I also agree with James and Lily, Lily more, cause the model for James is just a wee bit too young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remus as Chris Martin, you would Kirthi! XD Johnny Depp makes one handsome Sirius! The ones you put for Lily and James are really good. Especially Lily. I always pictured Ginny as really beautiful, but with like Auburn or a lighter shade of brown hair, that is more orange, since obviously, she is a Weasley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily is Elena Satine and James in Robbie Wadge. It's killing me that still don't know who Ginny is :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygoodness, thank you so much for finding that out!

      Delete
  7. The male model at the top is Robbie Wadge

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger