book news! Pottermore and The Hunger Games Music Project

18 June 2011

As all of you know, a mysterious site called Pottermore has been set up by J.K. Rowling. Mugglenet has made numerous speculations, including one of a massive online game based off of the Harry Potter series. I was hoping for more stories on James and Lily Potter. They are like...my favourite couple (along with Ron and Hermione)
 What are your guesses on Pottermore?

 And also, the Hunger Games Music Project. It's a mock soundtrack set up by composer Edward Underhill and and Mike Bukaty. On their website, you'll find the music and you'll find that it is absolutely stunning and beautiful. I have the entire book running through my head and I listen to it now.

Even more, don't forget to enter my Back On The Map ARC Giveaway

P.S. the weather down here in Georgia is crazy. The storms, the heat, I mean, seriously!

5 thoughts:

  1. When I heard of this my first guess was that it is either about the Harry Potter encyclopedia she was planning to write or it is some kind of charity organization for Potter fans to give back. I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Pottermore! I can't wait to figure out JK Rowling is going to do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same first thought as Christina. Some sort of Harry Potter encyclopedia type thing...or maybe a charity organization? I can't wait for the Hunger Games' movie, it looks really good and I'm really happy with the casting C:

    love and blessings,
    milli

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for it though, whatever it is! :)

    Hunger Games... hmm, I'll have to check out the music. :)

    Also, the weather, INSANE. I kinda like the rain and thunderstorms, even though they can be scary. Better than the heat we've been getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for Pottermore! I do wish there was going to be a treasure hunt, but that can always happen in the future, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger