beautiful book covers

02 June 2011

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Remember earlier, when I showed you a picture of who I thought would look like Jem?
Hideko Takarai to the left. I pictured Jem to be more....girly? The guy on the cover looks too rugged. He's slender and the suit looks amazing, but his face. ~sigh~

And now, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Ash....looks...hot. And perfect. And oh my gosh...................I can't stop staring at his face. His beautiful eyes and perfect cheekbones and puffed, full lips. And that slight, arrogant smile (so confident) and oh my gosh. He's so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!

1 thoughts:

  1. It does look a little rugged for Jem; but at least it matches the first book! Sometimes the sequel's cover doesn't go with it's predecessor at all. :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger