RiYA: Ideal YA Couple Relationship (bloggers responses)

08 February 2011








As part of the Romance in YA Blog Event, I've asked bloggers to respond to this question:

For you, what is the ideal YA couple relationship?
And so, my blogger friends have responded thus:








 Storywings



YA relationships for me are a tricky combination. Most of the time a young girl seems to believe she is in love with her soul mate and would die if he ever left her...although this may be true in most cases of teenage girls in real life, reading about it constantly starts to really grate on my nerves because of the obvious lack of maturity. For me a YA relationship has to based around a friendship first an foremost. Yeah if they fall in love thats really sweet but sixteen year olds finding their soul mates is a bit too far-fetched for me.

The Golden Eagle from The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

A couple who understands each other. One person shouldn't be overprotective, the other shouldn't need to hang on to the other desperately to survive, and they should be able to have a lot of fun when they're around each other. The occasional argument is fine, too, since it's pretty impossible for two people to get along all the time.

Liz from Cleverly Inked






I have not read one yet. One Day I am sure I will. That doesn't mean I don't fall in love with the characters. As for what I think is Ideal well I'm not a writer so I couldn't even imagine. I do have my own Ideal romance. :) It's my hubby
And you, what is your ideal YA relationship?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger