Some books...^_^

28 November 2010

I totally abandoned the only meme I had participated in: In My Mailbox by Kristi from the Story Siren.
So I thought I'd just post some books I've got:
The last 6 I received from Melissa at Spellbound by Books for her Once Upon A Time project. Thanks, I've enjoyed them! I already read The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran (who is a very wonderful lady!) but I wanted my own copy. I also read The Secret Garden (the movie for it is my favourite) and again, I wanted my own copy. I read the poem versions of the Iliad and the Odyssey, so I bought the "story" version in Barnes and Noble Classic Leatherbound version. I knew I'd be seeing a lot of Edgar Allen Poe in my high school future, so I picked the Edgar Allen Poe book. Y pues....Emily Dickinson, enough said.

I also got an ARC of Shades of Atlantis, of which I will need to review soon:
So yes. ^_^

5 thoughts:

  1. I love Forest Born!!! :D And it looks like you have the UK cover... pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Delirium. Let us know what you think of it. It takes place in Maine, which is awesome. Glad you're back! Hope you had fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium was really good! I hope you enjoy it! I also am dieing to get the leather bound classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look Kirthi! I haven't seen your actual blog in a while! And do you live in the UK? Cause I'm looking at Forest Born and The Hunger Games over there and now I'm really curious. (LOVE your profile pic by the way. You're beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger