I've always dreamed I could go to Hogwarts. I always dreamed of getting my Hogwarts letter! The closest I've ever gotten, though, was this weird dream that I went to "Wizard Camp".
Since elementary school, I've read the Harry Potter books so many times over that it's hard to count. Always, at home in my bed, I'd have a thick chocolate bar, maybe some Indian chai, and a Harry Potter book. My parents always scolded me, threatening to get rid of my Harry Potter books because I read too much. I think that's how I got glasses...
Anyways. Harry Potter has always been my constant bed-side companion and the books that brought me into the wonderful world of reading and magic.
Harry Potter shaped who I am, with his wonderful humour and the writing. I became a writer after being inspired my the awful talent of J.K. Rowling.
- In the 4th grade, I did a biography on J.K. Rowling.
- I attended the Midnight premeire of the Deathly Hallows Release
- I attended all movies (except the first two) in the theatre
- I still, to this day, quote Harry Potter
- When asked what I like better, Twilight or Harry Potter, I scream "HARRY POTTER!"
- I cried so much when Dumbledore died, I really did. I was depressed the whole day.
- After coming out of the theatre after watching the Half-Blood Prince, it was raining and I said "The sky is crying for Dumbledore"
- The password to my computer and e-mail is a Harry Potter term
- I went to Orlando to the Harry Potter park and drank Butterbeer and bought my own owl and wand at Olivanders after standing in line for the entire day.
I do so honestly believe that Hogwarts exists. Or at least some magic school. It's still my dream to go there........