Weekly Wrap Up (10)

24 October 2010

This week has been very exciting, and sad. I got a new design, but I've been losing a lot of followers. And I think I know why.
Very few reviews. I'm thinking of a new rating system, and I'm editing all my written reviews to post later. I keep falling behind, and I'll catch up soon!
On my blog:Gay Pride Day!Interview with Julie berry
Review of Secondhand Charm
Water Shaper Voting- last round
New Design!
On my affiliates blog:

Precious participated in the Hunger Blog Tour by interviewing author Jackie Kessler and hosting a giveaway. Check it out here She's been reading a bunch of great books, and I'm so jealous! You here that, Precious?

Liz from Cleverly Inked is undergoing a serious loss. A family member of hers passed away and I give her my condolences.

Cate from Sparrow Review is wishing for Steel, by Carrie Vaughn. I'm wishing for it too ^_^ She's also busy, being a high school senior, and is undergoing a crucial stage in her school life.

One of my awesome friends, Brent, is hosting a re-create a cover contest for Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. It's a greatly anticipated sequel to Hex Hall, and apparently Brent enjoyed it a lot! Enter here. Plus I just realized Naughty Book Kitties got re-designed, it's beautiful.
Now, some photography!


Photo Credit


1 thoughts:

  1. I love the quote pictures! There are so inspiring! And I'm sorry people are de-following you..that is depressing. I didn't even know you could do that until it happened to me, so I am empathetic. But cool posts and AWESOME DESIGN!!! I LOVE IT!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger