My Blogaversary!

16 October 2010

I totally forgot that yesterday was my Blogoversary! I'm such a forgetful person! Ahhh!

I'm so happy! It's been 2 years since I first started blogging! I can remember my first few days, writing up a couple of sentences as a "Review" and feeling so proud. It was chilly, so I remember short days holed up with books and chocolate and warm blankets. Such a wonderful time, the best time of the year.
I think you guys already know that I started with 8 constant followers since the very beginning, and every new one made me so happy! When I got to a 100, I felt like the most popular blogger in the world! By then, however, I had already met so many other blogs that I hadn't known even existed!
I've been thankful to have such a supportive audience, and really, Followers are what's worth blogging!

You know what this calls for? Candy!!!!!!!Pick any one, go ahead. ^_^
I'll have a giveaway as soon as I decide what to give, but I warn you, it might be small because of costly shipping. (grr, I hate not having that much money)

So thank you! WHOOHOOO! I'll write more later on my awesome 2 years!

12 thoughts:

  1. Oh! Happy Blogaversary!! I want all of them! *covets* Haha!

    :) You've been blogging for a while now! That definitely counts for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! :D

    why not just use Book Depository, no need for shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogaversary!!! I love your blog, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary!
    I'm so happy for you! =) Congrats on the 2-year milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogoversary! Congratulations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 the caption underneath the blogging pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary to one of my favorite bloggers!!! <3 <3 <3 :)

    2- years! Wow!! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 years huh?
    long time. yet not wasted time. : )
    beacuse of that u deserve all the choclates in the world.
    : ))))
    -DIDEM

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger