J.K. Rowling Interview on Oprah!

02 October 2010

Holy crap, best Oprah interview ever!!!!!! J.K. looks so tired and so amazing, and her accent and carefully worded answers that sparked brilliantly vivid descriptions was unbelievable. She's a true writer!

Part 1:


Part 2


Freak out like I did!!!!!! I ate her every word like rare chocolates that would vanish after a few minutes.

"When you can solve anything, you know? And I think, really? It doesn't work like that" It was the last words on Part 2 and I thought the innocent bright look and quirky smile on her face was beautiful.




"It's true for all writers: I know what I believe because of what I've written"
-J.K. Rowling
Amazing quote! One of me new favourites, because as a writer, I know it to be true.




4 thoughts:

  1. Oh man! I read an article about this interview on Yahoo and I'm so glad you provided the videos!! Woot!

    I wish a true fan had been able to conduct this interview--while Oprah may have read the books, it obviously isn't really her thing. She kept saying "J.K." and said the "Sorcerer's Stone" instead of (HELLO!) "Philosopher's Stone". That really kinda ticked me off. *sigh*

    Thanks for the post, chica! ^_^

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly was a fabulous interview! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I loved that last quote. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger