Water Shaper Voting Round 1

30 September 2010

It's time for voting!
4 will go onto the next round! Open Until Monday morning
-Make sure you choose the right box when voting!

Choose your favorite, not which one the person asked you to vote on please

-If you put up a post you can show people your cover but you can not hold a contest if they vote for you!
-Please do not ask them to vote for you just because you want to win, please ask them to vote for their favorite!
-Be careful when voting, make sure you are choosing the right box under/below the image for the cover you like best.






3 thoughts:

  1. Hi Kirthi! I can't participate because I'm not a U.S & Canadian resident, I said you in the comment of the post for enter to this contest, so you can retire my pic.
    I emailed you too about the interview to spanish people.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger