My Top 5 , voting, exciting news and more!

28 September 2010

This is my Top 5 for 2011:

City of Fallen Angels- Cassandra Clare (JACE FOREVER!! HOT GUY OF THE YEAR!)
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Falling Under- Gwen HayesThe Iron Witch

It's for Princess Bookie's Mini-Challenge #1 ^_^


Also, you guys know I've entered another re-create a cover contest at Princess Bookie, right?

I was so close to winning last time, but lost to a really amazing cover! (Freefall) I really hope to win this one. There's my cover up there ^_^ Vote for the one you really like most, it doesn't have to be mine. Love you all!

VOTE HERE


Also, I've gotten a lot of review copies and the reviews are piling up. Schoolwork and PSAT Prep and sports and instruments and all that stuff are cramming up my blogging time. Right now, I just finished a ton of science homework and escaped to blog. My gosh, I might not even have time to read!
Some books I need to review soon ARE:

Low Red Moon- Ivy DevlinEmpty- Suzanne WeynHush by Eishes Chayil
Oh, and want to know some exciting news? A sequel to Low Red Moon will be coming in early 2012 (thanks Kate) Isn't that awesome?

Oh yeah, and don't forget to enter my giveaway for Low Red Moon! Did you know that Ivy Devlin is a pseudonym for Elizabeth Scott? It was kind of......__________ Wait for my review ^_^

Hope you enjoyed this post, I try to make it as fun as possible.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

4 thoughts:

  1. Your cover is amazing! I'll vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you =]
    I so wish you win . I think this is one of the best book blogs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that was a pseudonym! Wow. There seem to be a lot of authors not using their real names nowadays; I wonder why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jace! I can't wait for City of Fallen Angels as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger