27 September 2010
1. Tell us a bit about yourself!
I'm Ivy, and I write young adult novels, which is the best job EVER!
2. What is your favourite place to think?
I think of stuff all the time--driving, cleaning, in the shower, sleeping--you name it, I've gotten an idea from it!
3. What type of book smell are you fond of, if you are at all. Musty and dusty, new..?
I love the smell of new books, and I love deckle pages too!
4. Where did your inspiration for Low Red Moon come from? From Little Red Riding Hood, of course--Avery Hood, anyone? :-)
5. The cover looks very beautiful, did you have a say in how you wanted it to look like?
The cover is amazing and the designer--WOW! The inside of the book is even better--it's two-colored! I'm so awed by Bloomsbury.
6. Do you have any advice for aspiring authors?
Read what you think you don't want to--don't just read one genre--try everything!
ME: I had so much fun, thank you Kate Lied for getting this interview and giveaway together, she was a great help.
Ends October 15th
Fill out the formbelow: