Anyone From Spain (or have been to Spain?)

20 September 2010

I know this isn't anything book related, but I have a Spanish project that requires me to research a Spanish-speaking country, and my first thought was España (Spain). So I signed up to do España, and I've got all the basics, but I'd thought it'd be cool to interview someone from Spain, and write all the questions and answers in Español, and an English translation on the back.


Anyways! I really am curious about Spanish life in Spain, and it's one of the most diverse Spanish-speaking countries in the world, and it has a rich history and culture. If you are from Spain, or have been to Spain, please e-mail me at raokiki6@gmail.com
Thanks!

And I'm sorry for using my blog as an outlet for personal needs that relies on my personal school grade, it won't happen often, promise!

10 thoughts:

  1. Never been to Spain . . . but it is a very cool country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm not Spanish, but I've been twice to Spain (my sister lived there for almost 5 months). Loved it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Spain a couple of times. If you like to ask me questions you can email me.

    nina.happyendings@yahoo.co.uk

    I've been to Barcelona two times and to Sitges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, but it's amazingly beautiful in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I have been to Spain... maybe on our dream trip together we can go to Spain, France, and Ireland...if we won the lottery....

    And btw, Courtney had been to Spain if you want to ask her some questions. She remembers a ton and still talks about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been, but I was really young, so I doubt I'll be much help! Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I like seeing some personal touches in my reader. It's a nice breath of fresh air, and wow, Spain looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirthi! Hey, you get to do the country project...It's a lot of fun! :) What teacher do you have? Who are the teachers that teach Spanish this year? Or is it only one?

    I could help you, I don't know much about Spain, but I'll help you in Spanish in general if you need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, nice Kirthi...I'm glad you like him. The most I know about him is that he goes rather quickly, but I can't say that from by point of view. And don't be mean to the other teacher just because she is not of Spanish origin. You will find sometimes that teachers of spanish origin will not understand some of the difficulties of learning the language and may be oblivious to your needs (not saying this about all native spanish speaking spanish teachers)

    Anyway, I'm sure you'll love Spanish, it was my favorite class year! Oh yea and don't worry about not having every answer, and if they talk in complete spanish, don't try and understand everything. Often times, you don't even need to know everything they say, because just like every other teacher they will repeat things over again and add side notes. Trust me on that - just try to figure out the main idea, and if you don't understand, I'm sure Señor Venero won't mind repeating what he said again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger