More Mini-Challenges!

23 August 2010

For this second challenge, I want you guys to chose one animal that would best represent Katniss and explain why you chose that animal for her.

A lion cub. Fierce, yet weak in manners. Able to hunt, strong, and free. Hm...a hybrid of a lion of horse. The free, headstrong horse and a fierce lion. A liorse.

I want you to tell me which actor you would like to play Peeta in The Hunger Games movie and then you need to explain why you chose that actor.

Lucas!!!!!!!!! He has that baker-boy look, and that so sweet smile!


There are always book covers that are similar to another books, or remind you of another book. So for this challenge, I want you guys to choose a book that has a cover that is either very similar to or reminds you of one of these three books: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, or Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. You need to list the name of the book, the author, which book cover it looks like or reminds you of (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, or Mockingjay), and why it reminds you or looks like the books. But you can't use any of the other covers for The Hunger Games like the swedish cover, or the chinese cover-your entry will not count then.

Steel by Carrie Vaughn, because the girl looks like Katniss.



3 thoughts:

  1. Aww, I love Lucas! I was gonna say him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas is ah-dor-able. Peeta is ah-dor-able. Together? = <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover to Steel! She does remind me of Katniss. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger