Mini-Challenge: Re-create a Cover! Hunger Games

22 August 2010

Smitten With Books is hosting a Mockinjay release Mini-Challenge to recreate a cover for The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, or Mockingjay. I made two, and once again, I need your help deciding which one.

The Hunger Games cover:
Or the Mockingjay Cover: THIS ONE WINS!Which oneeee?

Once I decide (with your help) I'll delete the losing cover and link this to the Challenge site. You should enter here for great prizes and fun activities regarding the release of Mockingjay...TOMORROW!

5 thoughts:

  1. I'm torn... they're both so good! But, I like the one for the Hunger Games because it has a quote from John Green (whom I love) and a figure, which is totally different for this series. So, I think I'd go for the HG one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them! They're awesome . . . but I think the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both but the little birdie is too cute!So Mockingjay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both but the little birdie is too cute!So Mockingjay!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger