Let the Games Begin!

21 August 2010


Ohmygosh, 2 more days!!!!!! 3 counting today...but omfg! I'm so uber-fantastically happy!!!!! I wonder if my pre-ordered copy will come on the release date. Hmm....
Well, I'm on Team Peeta and Team Katniss and Team Rebellion-against-Capitol! My friend, Catherine, and I have been having all these arguments over who should get Katniss, Peeta or Gale.
Here's what she had to say about TEAM GALE!
Because he's protective and cares about his and katniss family and because I think that he can keep her alive and safe better than peeta. He also came from the same background as katniss and knows what she went through. He saved her family when peeta couldn't even save himself. Peeta always gets hurt and gale is an amazing hunter.
TEAM GALE
Sincerely,
Ms. Awsome
Me? Well, sure, those are some great points, but still. I think Peeta's personality is the opposite of Katniss, and by my belief that Opposites Attract, his personality would bounce of Katniss. They're like two halves to a whole. Peeta can provide comfort and warmth, whereas Gale is just like Katniss, and probably can't do that.

Anyways, I'm a Team Katniss too. She's so strong, and feminist. She doesn't devote herself ofr freak out over her two love choices, she's all about fighting and and saving future America!

I wish I had stuff to giveaway to celebrate, but I'm broke. ~sigh~ ANYWAYS~ Omfg, MOCKINGJAY IS COMING SO SOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe that while Catherine and I were having our heated discussion on Teams, that almost everyone had no idea what the Hunger Games was? I mean, isn't that so totally crazy?

Okay, it's official. I've got Mockingjay Madness (Fever?)

Peeta (Lucas)

Katniss (Halley)

Cinna (Steve Belford)
Gale (unknown)

How'd you like my little cast? Hmmmm? I think tomorrow will be a Mockingjay Playlist day, or something.

If you're doing any posts on The Hunger Games, link it and I'll be happy to visit

7 thoughts:

  1. I like your Peeta and your Cinna shows a lot of promise. But personally, I think Ben Barnes would be great for Gale and I'm still not sure about Katniss. She has some hard shoes to fill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with you Ekta, Ben Barnes all the way. If he was, then maybe I'd have to change side...nah, I'll be Team Peeta! And yes, Kirthi, I too am thinking that Opposites Attract so Katniss and Peeta would be perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek, I can't wait!!! But I'm Team GALE all the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Team Gale! Woo Hoo

    you also got an award over at my blog:
    http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. I still haven't read Catching Fire, so I can't really say which guy I prefer . . . but I do like your cast. :) And I agree that Ben Barnes would be a pretty good Gale, since he did well with Prince Caspian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks! I can't even imagine sitting in a movie theater and watching the HG onscreen. That'll be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger