Weekly Wrap Up (9)

18 July 2010


Wow! So this week on my blog, all I did was review Cleopatra's Daughter. Lately, I've been wondering about what I should post about. I have a bunch of ideas, but I don't want to bore anyone!

On my affiliates blogs:



Liz has some very good questions to ask her followers and a lot of other people. Drop by an answer them if you want!



Brent has a load of books in his mailbox that I so want! Why do I have to go on budget?



Precious interviewed the lovely Anastasia Hopcus, author of Shadow Hills.



Cate interviewed author Steph Bowe (who's just 18 and already an author! I want to be one soo bad!)



On my personal blog, I talked about my fear and writing!

So that's about it! Great week, right?

1 thoughts:

  1. Cleopatra's Daughter was so good - I have to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger