Green Extravaganza!

22 July 2010


Thanks to the amazing support I've gotten from my previous post on Green contests! I thought that maybe I'd follow Bookworming in the 21st Century and The Neverending Shelf with their Book Extravaganza idea by doing a Green Extravaganza!

Rules:
  1. Must fill out this form to participate
  2. Must post contest on August 9th.
  3. Prizes can be anything
  4. The entries must be green-related (must help save energy and the environment)
  5. You can have as many extra entries as you want
  6. Contests must end on August 14th
  7. You must have your own Rules easily visible for your contest. We suggest using Bold or larger lettering for this section of your post. Rules should include your extra entries, where you will ship to, and any contest or privacy policies.
  8. (Optional) Post about what you're doing to go green and why you want to!
Examples of extra entries:
  • Did you unplug 5 plugs in your house? +2
  • Did you replace a normal light bulb with a fluorescent light bulb in your house? +2
  • Do you turn off your computer at night? +2
  • Do you take shorter showers?+2
  • Do you pay your bills online?+2
  • Do you wrap your presents creatively? (using old newspapers or magazine print)+2


Need ideas?
Greenpeace- Take Action
Treehugger
The Daily Green Tips
Green Guide

6 thoughts:

  1. This is a fantastic idea! Definitely filling out the form. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirthi, great idea. I am going to participate, but I need a day or so to work on the prize details. In the meantime, I am gong to grab the pretty button and mention it in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome. I just heard a new-to-me term the other day and thought of you. It's "green collar job". Like, instead of blue or white collar. Maybe there's a whole new field of employment that will be ready for you once you're done your schooling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT! Anyone who knows me knows I am ALL about green! I'll do a little post about it and think of what I'll giveaway. Then I'll come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously LOVING this idea! I'm all about going green! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger