A Couple of My Favorite Books+ Referral Contest

29 July 2010

A few of my most memorable, favorite books:
Rain is a girl of the Amazon tribe of women warriors, the daughter of Queen Alina, living in a time of blood and fear. As the future leader of her people, she must seek and hold fast to her inner warrior. But amid the horrors of the battlefield, Rain is startled and mystified by the first stirrings of mercy towards the enemy--men--within her. What she encounters along the poignant and harrowing path toward her destiny--a kind young man, a strange recurrent prophecy, and a condemned baby brother--lead her, against odds, to forge mercy, love, and peace.


Choose: A quick death and hell or slow poison and hell.
About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She'll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia.
And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly's Dust and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison.
As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can't control. Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren't so

Referral Contest
I was searching through Maria V. Synder's website when I came across this:

REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Recommend my book(s) to five friends/relatives/co-workers/strangers and you'll receive a signed copy of your choice from one of my published books (POISON STUDY, MAGIC STUDY, FIRE STUDY, STORM GLASS, SEA GLASS or INSIDE OUT). Just have your friends/relatives/co-workers/strangers email me at maria@mariavsnyder.com. Make sure all five include your name and the fact you mentioned my book(s) in their email. And make sure YOU email me your address so I can send out your special prize! Only one book per winner.

I need your help! Could you send Maria an e-mail saying that I referred you? If you could, I'd be happy to do the same for you! Just leave a comment telling me that you did!

1. Mel
2. The Golden Eagle
3. Cara
4. through the haze
5. Rowena

Thanks!

11 thoughts:

  1. I referred you! I just sent the email a few seconds ago. Good Luck!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll refer you! Do you think you can refer me too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I'll go refer you. I'll go send the email right now.

    I enjoyed Poison and Magic Study. Still haven't read Fire Study. Must fix soon. And I met Maria V. Snyder last year and she's super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, the email was sent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent the e-mail. Can you refer me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have given you an award. Head on over to my blog to pick up the Versatile Blogger award!
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is awesome! I'm going to post this on my blog! Thanks for sharing! (I would refer you, but you already have 5) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Is there an ending date for it? Because I might wanna do it!

    P.S., you won an award on my blog. You can read that post @ http://frommynightstand.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger