Book Sale + Trade!

23 July 2010

I don't have a lot of books. I only have one shelf full, but I don't read them again after once. Well, only my favourite ones, and my favourite parts in my favourite ones. And so I have some that I'm ready to sell (because I need the money) and some that I'm going to trade (because they're ARCS)
U.S. and Canada Only!
For Sale: (doesn't include shipping. You have to pay for shipping, which is around $3.99)
Bones of Faerie $4 (paperback) ~the cover is kind of damaged~Crispin: The End of Time, Avi- $7 (hardback) ~like new~My Invented Life- $6 (hardback) ~little, centimeter inch tear in bottom of corner, but otherwise, like new!~
Happyface- $7 (hardback) ~like new!~
The Lonely Hearts Club- $7 hardback ~like new~Diary of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules- $4 (paperback) ~slightly used~Julie of the Wolves Treasury- $4 ~slightly used~Now, for trade are ARC's! If you have any book that you think I'd like and would like to trade, here are the books up for trade:

ARC of Conspiracy of Kings
ARC of Dear Anjali
ARC of How To Say Goodbye in Robot
MAYBE an ARC of Darklight
________________________________

Payment will be done through Paypal and shipping might be around $3.99 (which is why I'm selling the books for less, because the books plus the cost of shipping is the actual sale price of the book)

If you'd like to buy (WHOPEE!) or trade (Oooooh!) then please e-mail me at raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com

But if you're not buying or trading, please spread the word!

6 thoughts:

  1. That's a great idea! I hope it is a good turn-out. Maybe to advertise you could write a 3 sentence summary for each book!
    Cool idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for clearing out your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a fantastic idea, and I hope you're successful. If I needed any of the above books, I would definitely participate. :) I find that doing giveaways seems to leave my bookshelves clearer, but my pockets much emptier, as shipping is so expensive.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is a great idea! I hope it turns out well for you! I wish I had money so I could buy one or two, but I'm broke. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to say Goodbye in Robot. What an interesting title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you be willing to trade Another Pan(ARC) for How to say goodbye in Robot(ARC)?
    http://mugofmoxie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger