Weekly Wrap Up (7) + I'm starting to read Manga??

13 June 2010


This week on my blog:
On My Affiliates blogs:
Our 3rd Award! Fuck, Yes! That's the first time I've posted a bad word on my blog ~gasp~
  • He also has a new idol
  • And he got a LOAD of super great books that I really want!
  • _____________________________________________________



    _______________________________________________
    On my writing blog:



    I know, don't tell me, I'm WAY behind on my book reviews. I have them ALL written out, about 4 of them, but there always seems to be something else to post about. Ack! I need to post those book reviews! I will, hopefully, post them tomorrow and for the rest of that week!

    So how did your week go? How do you pheel?

    P.S. I'm starting to read manga? My friend, Deniz from Best Manga's and Their Reviews, showed me my second manga I've ever read, next to Fruits Basket, called FB Rose, and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Ohmygosh, I loved it! I spent 6 hours reading all the chapters that were available on Manga Fox. I want to read the rest so much! I've told Deniz "Thank you so much for showing me, but never show me another manga ever!"




    4 thoughts:

    1. Hi Kirthi,

      Whoa! First bad word! Welcomne to the club--The Recklessness Society! LOL. I love the Dr. Phil picture! And I'm so grateful to have you--such a wonderful blogger/person--as an affiliate!

      Xoxo,

      Brent, President of The Recklessness society

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Kirthi,

      Whoa! First bad word! Welcomne to the club--The Recklessness Society! LOL. I love the Dr. Phil picture! And I'm so grateful to have you--such a wonderful blogger/person--as an affiliate!

      Xoxo,

      Brent, President of The Recklessness society

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yay for a new manga lover! I am so excited to hear that.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Woot for manga! I read more graphic novels right now, but love a good manga series now and then!

      ReplyDelete

    Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

    pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger