My New Affiliate Crew!

01 June 2010

Thanks for all of you who filled out my form, I read everything you wrote, and it was very hard for me to pick 3 new blogs, I'm sorry!

First up is Cleverly Inked!

Cleverly Inked Button

Liz is an incredibly wonderful and genorous and nice, I look forward to having her as a fellow friend and blogger!

Next up is Fragments of Life


Precious is a lovely blogger who lives in the Philippines and keeps me updated on all that's going on over there, she's so nice and friendly! She's a great friend, and I love her blog!

Last to go is Naughty Book Kitties


Brent is wonderfully funny and happy almost all the time, and I enjoy reading his posts on his creatively titled blog. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Emily (Naughty Book Kitties is run by 2 BFF's, Brent and Emily) but I'm sure she's just as awesome!

I'd like to mention my first affiliate, Cate, from Sparrow Review. She's fantastic to talk to, and her blog is so lovely.




So wah-lah! Hope you go over and visit those uh-mazing blogs! I'll be doing Weekly Wrap-Ups again, if I remember, and I'll be posting about exciting events going on, on my affiliates blogs.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

8 thoughts:

  1. I have an award for you. Come 'n get it! : )

    http://derapsreads.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-week-two-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, I'm going to have to subscribe to these blogs for some more book loving goodness! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad to be your affiliate, Kirthi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new affiliates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the affiliates! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger