I'm LEAVING!

26 June 2010

Ha. Ha. Not permanently of course, I'm going on vacation to Ormond Beach in Florida to visit my cousins. I'll be gone for a week, and I might try to sneak on the computer, but the chances are VERY slim.

Hehehehehehehe, I'm so excited to take a bunch of pictures with my Dad's new Canon camera, it has the focus-turny-things and all. I'll also be taking my Song of the Lost rough draft to work on, and my trusty I-pod.

Lately, I've been expanding my musical interest and I've found a bazillion awesome songs, but all of them added up together would equal a bunch of $$$, so is there like, a site, where I can get free songs on I-tunes. Nothing illegal of course, just...something??

Doesn't Rhapsody have a bunch of songs that are free, but you have to pay for them





14 thoughts:

  1. aww hope you have a awesome time we shall be right here when you get back!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lucky, enjoy your trip to Florda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss you while you're gone!

    I hope your summer vacation is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeepers, chica! You had be bout scared to death with the whole "I'm LEAVING" title. But I'm sure you take pleasure in that. XD

    Have fun on your vacation! Get the muses flowing! Plenty of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an awesome time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. And Rhapsody costs a yearly fee, something that rounds to about 12 dollars a month, and you can download as many songs as you want for free. There is no limit. You can download 100 songs per day, if you want, and it would only be 12 dollars a month! (I wish I had it, but only my dad does)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger