Book Blog Hop (5) + FIFA update + More Flair

18 June 2010


FIFA Update: Slovenia vs. United States: Last point: How the crud can you call that last U.S. goal off? It's not even your job, referee, to call it valid or not. Not even the U.S. players know why the goal was disallowed! U.S. should've WON, not TIE with Slovenia!! ~anger~
Plus, GERMANY LOST TO SERBIA?!?!? What happened, Germany, to all your wicked awesome skills? Germany killed Australia, but got beaten my Serbia, a country with one of the lowest populations in the entire world?

______________________________________________________________
It's another Friday, you know what that means.....

Hello bloggers!!! :D :D :D Hope you canto say you stopped by!




8 thoughts:

  1. Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirthi, found your blog through the hop. Loved your review of the Mortal Insturment series!

    Have a great weekend, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a great hop girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm stopping by from the hop! Thank you for visiting my site too! I love the cute buttons!

    I know, I read about how the goal issue. How lame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kirthi!

    I'm participating in the blog hop too so it was good to see that you are too.

    I went to work late this morning so that I can stay home and watch the game. I was LIVID when they disallowed that last goal. I could not believe it and I also cannot believe that the Slovenian guy got away with holding the heck out of Bradley during that free kick.

    Grrrr, it's been a whole day and still I haven't gotten over it.

    Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm, so who do you want to win ?

    Anyway, hello from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The buttons loook so awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome flair! I like the ones about comments! My favourite one that I have on my blog is
    will blog for comments.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger