(Isn't the little boy so cute in the button???)
Aren't you so excited for Bloggiesta?? I so am!
It's scheduled to take place from June 11, 2010 to June 13, 2010, and that means 3 days of cleaning up time and change! I'm copying the list:
- Write reviews. (check)
- Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- Write that great post idea from three months back.
- Work on series posts. (what??)
- Write guest posts. (check)
- Put out invitations for guest posts.(check)
- Conduct and edit author interviews. (check)
- Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities
- Clean up your tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
- Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc)
- Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars, add a favicon, install those plugins that you’ve been meaning to do.
- Any bloggy type housekeeping that you’ve been neglecting.
- Clean up and update your challenge lists. Link up your posts with hosts.
- Make sure all of your social network profiles are up to date. Brand yourself through those profiles with color scheme, images, etc.
- Go get a gravatar. (what????)
- Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve your blog.
- Work on any specialized projects that you may have going.
- Clean out and organize your feed reader and blog subscriptions.
- Create an elevator pitch.
- Make business cards.
- Find a blogging buddy. (check, go affiliates!)
- Add more photo's/graphic images to posts- YES!
Otherwise, given my high self-esteem, I think my blog is perfectly awesome the way it is. The stuff highlighted in red is just good suggestions that I'm going to follow. Hehe :D