Hola my friends! I feel incredibly Spanish! I wish I were Spanish! I'm still all psyched from reading "Perfect Chemistry"and I wanted to express how much I love Hispanic/Spanish people. I'm jealous of them, so badly!
- Family. I love how close Spanish/Hispanic families are. From all the books I read involving them, they seem so close and loving and understanding. Three cheers to Spanish/Hispanic families!
- Humor, Don't you love how humorous Spanish/Hispanic people are? It's not the cold British humor (Simon from American Idol), but the warm, hilarious humor.
- Español! I love how fast Spanish/Hispanic people can talk, and I love it when they speak Spanish. The language of Spanish is just so awesome, so smooth and cool, and happy, you know? Whenever I think of Spanish, I think of jolly, happy, lively, vibrant families having fun. You all have no idea how jealous I am about that!
- Values. Friendship is, from what I know, a big thing to Spanish/Hispanic people, and I think that's one of their best qualities!
- Good looks. I swear, I have not seen an ugly Spanish person in my entire life, they are like, gifted with good looks!
Gaby, a blogger from Venezuela, recently inspired my life long desire to learn another language. I'm trying to learn Spanish now, by reading Gaby's blog. I'm guilty, however, of using Google Translate.
NOW! The magical trailer that has captivated us all!
All the paper cut-outs were meticulously made, which made it even more beautiful. I love how delicate and beautiful it is, how is flows so nicely with the book. It deserves to be nominated one of the best book trailers ever. I love it, love it, love it!!! Don't you?