New Profile Picture?

18 May 2010

I always want rain as my profile picture. It's my symbol, along with trees. So I noticed that my current one got a little...old. So, I'm searching the web for a better picture! Would you like to vote?
The choices are:

1. Rain -Original (below)

2. Second Rain (below)3. Third Rain (below)
4. Fourth Rain (below)You can comment with your opinion, or vote on the poll on my sidebar! Thanks so much for helping! These pictures are given credit to on my page

13 thoughts:

  1. I like the fourth one with the flower. But, the others are pretty cool too. Cool theme for your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them look great, Kirthi! Just make sure that you credit the website or photographer if you get the pics off the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great, but I really like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fourth one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for the fourth one! :D The little bright yellow flower in the center is perfection, so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the third or fourth one would be most visible when shrunk to icon-size. And the color on them both are rich and lovely. If I may ask, what is the symbolism? And yes, credit it always good. Someone worked hard to take those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 2nd and 4th. The secind probably because it is most like the original and, to me, symbolizes that your life is in motion and that you are going places. You are contiuous and motivated and will go on. Also, the fourth one is really pretty with the flower and all. The darkness is rather gloomy, but otherwise the rest is glorious. The droplets are revirbrating which, again-to me-, shows that you spread your talents and lovely personality to everyone wherever you go. And the yellow flower is so pretty and simple. A glimmer of happiness and sunshine, because, well just because that is how life is. So...yeah! I like 2 and 4, but it is up to you. (and maybe I'm looking into this too far...probably.....my little psychoanalyst is taking over....)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have to say the 3rd or the 4th :D I love the rain too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Fourth Rain with the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fourth or sceond. That is my slightly helpful yet not really helpful vote.

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    P.s
    that is the first time I've ever seen that Viva La Vida video, the one in your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the first and last one the best! And I'm loving the music on the sidebar as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger