Call to International Bloggers!

08 May 2010


Hello, International Bloggers of whom I love so much!

Recently, I've been incredibly interested in culture and life in other countries, History and Social Studies are my favorite subjects. I was hoping that maybe you international bloggers would like to do a Guest Post on my blog about life in your country (and maybe about how Climate Change has affected you?)
I know this doesn't directly tie to books, but maybe you'll read a historical fiction or nonfiction novel about a country and you'll be 'educated' about it :D

If you're interested (yes!) then shoot me an e-mail (raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com) and we can work things out!

Countries that I'm particularly interested in:
  • Ireland
  • Japan
  • Scotland
  • Great Britain
  • Indonesia
  • India
  • European countries
  • France
If you live in another country other than the one's I listed, it's totally fine to still do a guest post, don't think I'm not interested in other countries :D

2 thoughts:

  1. What a neat idea!
    I am definitely interested in reading these future guest posts contributed from international bloggers.
    By the way, the Viva La Viva is really catchy... Excellent song choice. :)
    See ya, Kirthi!
    Love, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever as always.

    I have to wait to change my log to my own domain till the contest is over. POOP

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger