Book Blog Hop (4) plus new blog!

28 May 2010

Hello! Shalom! Namaste!
Yes, it's time for another Book Blog Hop! I'm in love with this event, really. Meeting other people and other bloggers is just so much fun! I would post about all the amazing blogs I followed recently, but that'd be a LONG list. But you know who you are :D
I have a new mentoree! She's my friend, Grace, from school. And I think I can say that I inspired her to make a blog! ~cheers~ I know, I'm so inspirational like that! I designed her header and button for her, and all that stuff. I'm not a pro designer, so don't laugh.



Her blog is really new, and so far, I'm the only follower, so head on over, you blog hop people!

______________________________________________

So hello visitors to my blog! I shake you warmly by the hand! I feel like Willy Wonka!

"Good Morning Starshine! The Earth says hello!"

17 thoughts:

  1. Hi Kirthi! I love the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka reference. Wonka always creeps out though, must be something in the chocolate... I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll head over and checkout your newly discovered blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really like yours and I'm now following it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..Am stopping by via hop. Am a new follower..your "follower connect" was not showing up...will try again later but as of right now added your http// into my google reader
    CMashLovesToRead

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back! And can't seem to pull myself away from your blog b/c of two good songs in a row playing on your ipod. :)

    Joy at Edgy Inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Willy Wonka - nice! I'm going to check out that new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Wonka welcome. :)

    Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hopping to my blog and now i'm hopping back. It's not very often that I find someone around my age in this blogspere (i'm 15). Your blog is so pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog :) I'm now a follower of yours too!

    By the way, I love your Willy Wonka reference. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i found you through the hop, and i'm so glad i did! it's lovely :) i'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopped by to say hi. I am now a follower. Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love discovering great blogs on the hop :)

    You would be hard put to find a movie that makes me laugh more then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so I love the nod!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grace's blog is great! And the header is beautimous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found you through the blog hop. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Found you from the Hop. Hi and I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger