Book Blog Hop (3)

21 May 2010

Hello new blogger visitors! Don't you love the book blog hop? I'm hoping to reach 300 followers, so if you'll follow me (only if you like my blog and are genuinly interested) then I'll follow yours. Or you can just stop by to say hi. Hi!!!
Seriously, don't you love this "Hop" I'm more of a "runner" but "hopping" is okay for me. I feel like a bunny! Hop Hop Hop...okay calm down Kirthi, you're getting a little too excited...

Anyways! How do you like my blog?

21 thoughts:

  1. *giggles* Happy Blog Hop Friday!

    I follow you already, don't know but I think I found you last week?! Anyway I follow and like your blog,
    love your font and the layout!

    So yes I'll stay!

    If you want to visit me and my girls you can find us here! Bewitched Boowkworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Hopping! Your blog is so pretty!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, this week I am not just hopping by to listen to Coldplay (but it isnt' a bad reason LOL)!

    I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I'm already a follower, but hope you reach your 300 follower goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's All Do the Hop! What a cute blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the 300 follower thing. :) I'm sure you'll get there soon. Very cute blog.

    Definitely a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by via the Hop. Your blog is lovely, love the design! I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. new follower via the blog hop good blog looks great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been following you but wanted to say again how muc I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're too funny! LOL I'm already a follower, but just wanted to hop on over to say hi! :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I really like your blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy hop! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is terrific! Great design and content. I have hopped here before, and will return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the look of your blog and am now enjoying Coldplay's Viva La Vida! :) See you around!

    Josette
    http://booksloveme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping by this Saturday morning to say hello. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 follower contest. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!!I follow your blog because you sound much older than you are and I like your writing style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hopping over to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes I'm a follower Kirthi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found your blog via the hop! (Days late, I know) and thought I would say hello! I love meeting fellow book bloggers :) Happy reading!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger