Blogger Interview!

01 May 2010

I've realized that I haven't really introduced any bloggers on my blog, and I realllllly want to. Having been interviewed at Bookworming in the 21st Century and Books Obsession, I know that it's a great load of fun! So, I'm looking for relatively "new" or "old but with few hits" bloggers to interview.
You can choose to not answer a few questions, and hosting a giveaway is optional. I'm looking for, like, 5 bloggers!

Please e-mail me at raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com and we can get started! Include:
  • Name
  • Age
  • Blog URL
  • How long you've been working with your blog

4 thoughts:

  1. I would do it but my blog is in Spanish, hehe....

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about doing this on my own blog. It's a great idea. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO sending you an email!

    Melina

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger