Blogger Interview:: Naughty Book Kitties

04 May 2010


Name: Brent Taylor
Age: 15
Blog: Naughty Book Kitties
Been Blogging for: 1 month

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm Brent, obviously, and I love to have fun. I'm a cheerleader, along with reading. Hey, call me a cheeReader. I love hanging out with my friends, skipping school to read, prank-calling people, kissing boys, tanning, and blogging! I also love meeting new people. :)
2. What was your inspiration for blogging?
It's kind of off-topic, but my inspiration for blogging is Kelly Cutrone. Her crazy, beautiful, chaotic life seems so fun, and she runs a business. So I aspire to be like her, and commanding my presence in the blogosophere really made me proud of myself.
3. How did you choose your blog title?
I wanted a title that stood out, that intrigued people. I'm pretty sure half of my site visits are from people who were interested in the words "Naughty," "Book," and "Kitties."
4. What’s your opinion about other bloggers in the blogosphere?

I love my fellow bloggers! They're awesome. Lilibeth from ChicaReader is actually a close friend of mine, so she's been great help. And a lot of bloggers, such as The Bookologist have been generous enough to promote my blog. Oooh and my lovely friend John, is also a blogger. So yeah, connections, connections!
5. What your least favorite thing about blogging?
It's hard to say. I guess when I feel pressured to do something. Like, sometimes I'm overwhelmed with the amount of books I'm obligated to review. But me disliking blogging is very rare. :)

6. Your most favorite thing about blogging?

My favorite thing about blogging would have to be when readers comment on posts and such. It makes me feel like my voice IS being heard. That's the best part.
1. Do you listen to music while you read? If you do, what do you listen to?
Actually, I don't. But I do enjoy music, nonetheless. I like Natasha Bedingfeld, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Ke$ha.

RANDOM
2. What’s your special talent?
Uhm, tumbling? I'm a supah good cheerleader. :)
3. Do you recycle?
I have tried many, many times to recycle. But unfortunately, my life is too busy as it is. I don't have time to sort through recycable trash.
4. What are your favorite genre of books? (you can include several :D)
Romance, Urban fantasy, anything really. Except science fiction! *Shudders*
5. Do you love your computer?
Yes, I do.
6. Your favorite holiday?
July the Fourth. I love summer.
Thanks for letting me be a part of your blog!

8 thoughts:

  1. I love the review, but the link to her blog isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaynie: I'm a boy.
    And Kirthi: Thanks for the review! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this interview! I'm off to check out his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome interview! I'm off to check Naughty Book Kitties as well (hehe, the title makes me think of the Naughty List). My least favorite part of blogging is also feeling pressured, but I LOVE comments - they make me feel special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Interview! Welcome to the blogging community Naughty Kitty you will fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview! I havent visit his blog before, so I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This interview was hilarious. I'm now following his blog. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brent is an awesome Cheereader! Great interview!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger