OH MY GOSH!

05 April 2010


I'm so happy, I'm so happy happy happy!!! I GOT AN ARC OF LINGER (MAGGIE STIEFVATER) IN THE MAIL!!!!!!! I love you, Monday, thank you so much Scholastic! I'll be reviewing this A.S.A.P.!!!!

Sadly, my camera cable thing won't work, so I can't take a picture of my ARC. Boohoo, but still!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!!

Are you guys jealous? You shoud, but you can read it when it comes out in July 2010! It's a long wait, but you'll make it!

I"M SO SO HAPPYYY! This totally MADE MY DAY!

13 thoughts:

  1. Yay! I haven't read any of Maggie Stiefvater's books yet, but I'm happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Congrats!!! I feel your excitment. I already pre-ordered my copy so I can't complain. I'll be on the look out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of hate you right now, lol. I am definitely jealous. Can't wait to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! I haven't read Shiver yet, but it's definitely on my TBR pile. Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, calm down everything will be alright. I'll go get the police *rushes off & comes back with police*
    "Wheres the problem"
    "I GOT THE LINGER ARC!!!!"
    "Umm.. Miss we're the police!!"
    "I GOT THE LINGER ARC!!!"
    "Ok were going now"
    *police leave*
    "So Kirthi, how's the arc?"

    Hahaha your awesome Kirthi XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally jealous! Mega congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I haven't started this series but I know it's supposed to be great. Enjoy Linger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I can only do so many exclamation marks)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(That's enough)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I'm done:]

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you manage to receive all the ARCS? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger