New Template!

03 April 2010

I know I've already changed the template once this year, but it's been nagging me about how unfavorable my blog looked like, so I headed over to ...


And picked up a free template because I really can't afford a custom template! I'll be working on making my own header for now, but when I save up enough later, I'll finally be able to get a custom blog template.

I'd like to thank Milli from Everything Crazy for spending time to help me make a blog button that you see on my sidebar (the one that matches my new template) Thank you Milli!


How do you guys like it? Do you miss the old one (I feel nostalgic)?

17 thoughts:

  1. It looks goregeous, Kirthi!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome, Kirthi! I'll try the button making thing (but it might turn out bad) :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. New template is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good! I know what you mean by custom templates, and I'm happy with the free ones out there that are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so pretty! I love it. It's simple, but very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a great choice, this looks very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new layout!! It's so beautiful but it's also well-organized :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super cute! I love the colors, they're so warm and soothing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a homely feel to this layout. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your look is terrific. I still don't know how to add button to my blog, but my blog is not really active yet.?? LOL I still am lost on twitter. Maybe I am to old to get into this blog posting. I do love to read blogs and all the great reviews, etc.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like it! It is pretty.

    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new template! It's so cool and beautimous! I also like the button! and, though the old one was cool, I like this one better! (and the font is great too! =))

    P.S. word verification is bilph; sounds like a chumerical creature from some swampland!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger