Happy Easter and awesome news!

04 April 2010


Hi guys! I'm excited to say that I'm featured by the lovely Kristin over at Bookworming in the 21st Century today, on Easter. Though I don't celebrate Easter, I still love the candy sales :D

My other writing blog, Dreamer, is the blog that's featured. I'm giving away a copy of Ballad by Maggie Steifvater to U.S./Canadian residents on Kristin's blog! It ends 4/16, so go ahead and enter!

HAPPY EASTER!
Eat lots of candy, and then recycle the plastic egg shells!

7 thoughts:

  1. Thanks, same to you! I read your interview on Bookworming in the 21st Century. I've been meaning to check out your writing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations- I seen your other blog and loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Happy Easter to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger