Green Week (4)

23 April 2010



The video above may be from 2009, but it's still happening today. The one below is from 2010, though the official Earth Day has passed, every day is Earth Day :D






I know that everyone says that one person can make a difference, and you're like "No, that's so not true" It actually is, because all those "one person"'s add up to make a HUGE number, and that huge number, together, can make a unbelievable difference to profit the environment.

Today is inspirational day! With the two inspirational videos and the pictures below. If you want to take photo's of your environment, I'll be happy to add extra entries to my Green Week Giveaway if you want me to. Just e-mail me at raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com

3 thoughts:

  1. I love it! Save the Earth! Awesome videos! I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're really into the environmental thing. Save the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the earth with all the people holding hands.

    Melina

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger