The Search for New Blogs!

09 April 2010


I had no idea what the book blog hop was until I visited Book Crazy Jenn and now I want to participate!

ABOUT THE HOP:

This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!!

I don't really know how to find other blogs, so if you have a blog that I probably haven't seen, please link below and I'll follow (if it's my type of blog)






MckLinky Blog Hop


12 thoughts:

  1. Crazy for Books has a HUGE list of all those participating - http://www.crazy-for-books.com/2010/04/book-blogger-hop-april-9-15-2010.html such a fun thing to meet others! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun. What a great idea.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Melina at Reading Vacation

    http://readingvacation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m a new follower. Found you at the blog hop! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog layout! Very springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say hello! I am also #TeamPeeta and am looking forward to reading Linger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the BBH visit! :-) I just love your blog. Adorable template! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your layout and I'll now be a new follower hooray! I've been skimming your posts and can't wait to actually have a chance to comment and read them thouroughly (I think I spelled that right hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm visiting from the blog hop and looking forward to checking out your blog.

    LJK
    What Miss Kelley is Reading
    http://bookitty.type pad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I am liking your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I just started my own book blog and I am amazed what how many there are.

    Here is my blog:
    http://abibliophilesparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger