News around the Blogosphere (3)

23 March 2010

I don't know if "News Around The Blogosphere" is a meme or not, but if it isn't, then ta-da! Now it is :D
I haven't done one of these in a while, so here goes:

Recently, bloggers have been expressing their feelings about books, events, and the topic of blogging in general! I would really like to share some of these with you, and hopefully you can post a copy of your comments on these links on this post, I'd really love to read your thoughts!

Book Owl's Blogger Relations post, which I totally agree with and sums up my thoughts on blogging :D

Meg (Choco)'s Why YA Needs to Change post, of which I 'totally agree' with too!

Elana Johnson (author)'s Where to Spend Your Time Blogging post, which I agree with (The "Blogging Part)
Awesome Cover Art:

Other news!

Princess Bookie is having ANOTHER re-make a cover contest, but you have to pick from a choice of books. I'm not going to be participating for this one, mainly because the first one took up so much time (I'm kind of the perfectionist) but I've been seeing some awesome covers and I say GO FOR IT!! I love the creativity I'm seeing :D

Also, my friends have made their own blog, and I've been trying to shine a light on their blogs, so the light shines HERE!Visit my friend Rose Cunningham's blog "Sincerely From, Rose Cunningham" She has incredible writing talent and you should most definitly visit her blog. She and I are planning giveaways, so look out for that!

My friend Grace is a new book blogger and her blog, Into The Library reviews recent and popular books!
__________________________________________________________________
If you're a new/old blogger and you want me to visit your blog then please link your blog to the Mr. Linky below. I'll visit and maybe follow, depends on how many links show up!







Have a great week!

3 thoughts:

  1. Great news...Is this going to be a tuesday thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, I'm going to check them out. I loved Choco's post today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh,, I love your news around the blogosphere posts--really informative. And thanks for linking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger