Weekly Wrap-Up (1)

28 February 2010

I thought I'd do a weekly wrap up every now and then, so ta-da! I might not be blogging as often as usual because I'll be extremly busy. After 3 months of no tennis, I'm starting up again tomorrow, which is going to be REALLY painful. They say the first time back is the hardest. And this is a serious, work-out tennis academy. I'm not complaining though!

Anyway, this week I posted my Hunger Games review and my Catching Fire review here. I also posted a poll on my sidebar asking what Hunger Games Team you were on, and so far it's up to 24 votes. Cool!
I'm also updating my blog roll, you can e-mail me or post a comment on my Blog Roll post.
__________________________________________________________________
I'm also proud to present my awesome new affiliate....Cate from Sparrow Review!


This week on Cate's blog she reviewed Their Eyes Were Watching God. She received The Iron King in her mailbox, and wished for a copy of Ashes by Kathryn Lasky! Be sure to check her blog!

Have a great new week everyone!

4 thoughts:

  1. Haha, you play tennis too? Tennis season starts at the end of March here, and I'm sure it's going to be torture after 10 months of no tennis or exercise. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say Tennis is a really hard sport. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally read the Hunger Games books. Have fun with your tennis!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger