News around the Blogosphere (2) + Affiliates!

15 February 2010

I haven't done a News around the Blogosphere in a long time! So here it goes!

Book Cover Craze!
The new cover to the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy! (left) I love how different this cover is from the other two! The Hunger Games and Catching Fire were all dark colored and scary, but the last book is bright and beautiful. What's your thoughts on it?

Linger Giveaway and more!

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabel, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love -- the light and the dark, the warm and the cold -- in a way you will never forget.

Why did I post this Linger Giveaway? Because I entered over at Maggie's Blog! You should enter too :D
Another great contest is being held by Amanda-Lee at Storywings! Her 49 Followers Contest! Be sure to enter my 100 Followers Contest!

Affiliates?
Everyone's been getting affiliates lately, and I was wondering if anyone would like to be my affiliate? If you do then please fill out this form. I'm just looking for about 3 affiliates, maybe 5. Thanks!

4 thoughts:

  1. I like this cover. I have yet to read the others in the series. I hear they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the cover of Mockingjay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me extremely ignorant, but what exactly are affiliates? And what is the point of them? I've been seeing them everywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the pioneering chemistry blogs closed their doors earlier this month. As a brethren to the class.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger