IMM (3)

11 February 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

I got: Claire de Lune by Christine JohnsonFrom Simon Pulse publishing, this is an ARC that'll I'll review A.S.A.P.
I love how BLUE the cover is, with the moon glowing in the background and Claire looking down
Christine Johnson’s CLAIRE DE LUNE, in which a teenager learns that she is a werewolf, descended from a long line of female werewolves, and must balance her human and werewolf lives, while tracking down the rogue werewolf preying upon the people of her town.

And: The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
I love the American cover and how the model (Schuyler?) looks out into the distance with that little smile on her face. The city of Paris below in black is a great touch too!

With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry, love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Jack and Schuyler are over. Oliver's brokenhearted. And only the cunning Mimi seems to be happily engaged.


Funny, this week it's vampires and werewolves! I guess I still enjoy them :) What're you reading? :)

14 thoughts:

  1. GASP me want Claire de Lune - EAK lucky girl - I cant wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look good :) I have yet to finish the third book in the Blue Blood series!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! You are such a lucky lady! I want to read Claire de Lune so badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the clair de lune cover!

    its gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of these! The cover for Claire de Lune is so nice! I hope you enjoy them.

    Emidy
    Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Claire de Lune!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the covers look great. Will be eager to read your review of Claire de Lune :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a werewolf book I could get into.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi very nice video. looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire de Lune looks great! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This books are not really my cup of tea, but I love the covers, so beautiful! :D Hope you enjoy them - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You just won an award here:
    http://abookfulofthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards-mania-huuuge-post.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow all is very beautiful or looking very fantastic keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger