IMM (2)

01 February 2010

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

Won: Hardcover of Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves from Sara at The Hiding Spot! Thanks Sara! Dia also
included a signed bookmark (eeek!)
and signed the book with a personal message!


Library:

I'm going through technical difficulties, so to check out the summaries of all these books please click on
the links to the books above.

I'm really interested in Celtic mythology so I checked out:
P.S.
I also got The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. So what're you reading? :D

8 thoughts:

  1. excellent haul, i hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, super fun! And what a great win you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Little Prince! What a classic! I read that in french last year. On the surface it seems like children's book, but it has a bit of philosophy hidden in there! Hope you enjoy them all.

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my copy of The Little Prince today too. I hope you enjoy those books:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I totally love Edith Hamilton's book on mythology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently read The Little Prince for my french class. It's cute, but it can get a little confusing! :-D It's so lovable and profound though, and I guess that's why I really liked it. Hope you have fun reading all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I really want to read Bleeding Violet. Lucky you for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! The Little Prince is what my mom read in French class (where she was known as Jorgette) and I just found the copy she wrote all her notes in as I was cleaning my room!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by: I truly love and enjoy reading your comments!

pages All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger